Role: Motion Designer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000.
Note: This is not a remote position.
The role in brief...
You’ll be a 3D specialist with a hybrid skillset. Huh?! Yep, you’ll often be working on projects that require some conception, art direction, 2D motion, editing. Your specialism will be 3D, ideally with Houdini and Cinema4D as your bread and butter.
What we need from you...
- Take ownership of 3D & motion design work making sure it is produced to the highest quality
- Idea generation on client projects and for pitches
- The ability to see the bigger picture. Coming up with a big idea and being able to visualise it across touchpoints relevant to our clients – think TV to social to print to live events!
- Occasionally present your work to clients and implement feedback alongside the rest of the team. Be comfortable presenting your work
- See your ideas through from start to finish
- Work alongside Brand Director and Creative Directors to get your ideas ‘client ready’
- Stay up to date with industry development, tools, current design trends & culture
- 3+ years proven experience as a Motion Designer or similar role
- Expert skills in Cinema4D
- Skills in Houdini are a big plus
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly After Effects
- Experience in video editing
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with freelancers and clients
- Ability to remain focused under pressure
- Experience with AR and sound design a huge advantage
- A connection to our mission and a feeling you can add significant value in the role you're applying for
- Relentless positivity, empathy and self-awareness to contribute to an already strong agency culture
What we can offer you...
- Up to 38 days holiday, made up as 27 days paid holiday, 8 days unpaid holiday, 3 paid charity days, plus bank holidays
- Profit share
- Collective rewards
- Anniversary gifts
We are Baked, a creative agency. We bring consumer brands to life through creative strategy, advertising, design, brand development & content creation.
Headquartered at The Bakery, overlooking Torquay Harbour, our clients include Under Armour, The North Face, Red Bull and ASICS. Our mission is to produce the highest standard of work for brands who believe in the power of creativity.
We have five core values - positive attributes we all bring to life every day, on every task and in every interaction.
We believe in the value of creativity
To us, creativity is everything. We use it to solve problems for our clients and to express ourselves, both as a brand and as individuals. Our passion to produce the best creative in the world is at the very core of our brand.
We are collaborative by nature
Collaboration builds our influence as a brand and means we all pull in the same direction to produce our best work. We all put sharing and teamwork ahead of our own egos.
We live every day with kindness & empathy
We want everyone to look forward to coming to work. We live in a ‘TGIM’ mentality. You being happy at work is the only way we will achieve our vision and mission as a brand.
We relish experimentation
Our best work can only be achieved by trying new things, and not being afraid to fail. Our brand doesn’t just think outside the box, we live outside it.
We stand out amongst the crowd
We aren’t just another creative shop. We stand as a brand amongst a sea of ‘me too’ agencies. We don’t do vanilla and we believe the worst phrase in the world is ‘it’s always been done that way.’